|CII-IQ Launches new programme on Calibration of Auditing Skills
One of the major reasons for the perceived decline of the credibility of ISO 9001 certification the world over has been falling standards of third party auditing. Partly triggered by intense competition in the certification business and....
A Journal of Quality and Excellence from CII-IQ.
CII-IQ is launching this Publication during the 16th
Quality Summit in November, 2008.
For more details on content & contributions please contact Mr. C. V Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org
National Conference on
18 - 19 August 2008 at New Delhi
The CII Institute of Quality is organizing this Conference to bring together SIX SIGMA professionals, academicians and key people.....
International faculty to train on modules covering
- Good Pharma Practices (GPP)
- Quality Assurance & Audit (QAA)
- Safety & Risk Management (SRM)
- Marketing & Product Development (MPD)
- Pharmaceutical Resource Building (PRB)
Contact Dr. R. N. Chowdhury for your copy and other details at email@example.com
CII-IQ celebrated its 7th Anniversary Day on 9th May, 2008 in Bangalore
Dr. V Krishnamurthy, Chairman, National Manufacturing Competitiveness Council, Govt. of India was the Chief Guest.
Contact Mr. V Subramanian for your copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 29 - 30 July, Chennai
Internal Audit ISO 9001: 2000
- 5 - 6 August, New Delhi
National Seminar on Food Safety and Quality in Kitchens
- Programme on Accreditation of Hospitals
- Programme on Employee Engagement
- Course on Psychometrics for HR and OD
- 9th Annual Conclave for Executive Secretaries
- Education Excellence in TQM for Schools
- Enhancing Productivity And Quality Thru 3M & 5S
- Strategic Business Planning